Questions about Clinics and Lessons
- How many people can ride in a clinic? He only takes 12 riders.
- Is no limit to the watch & learns? No there is not.
- If I sign my child up do I have to pay? No, Parents and drivers do not pay to come to the clinic.
- If I have to have someone drive me do they have to pay? No, If your husband or wife needs to drive you they do not have to pay.
- Do you get one on one time with Ron? Yes, Lots
- Does he do group drills? No, his clinics are one on one.
- Do I have to have a finish barrel horse for the clinic? No
- Can I take a young horse? Yes, it's up to you.
- Can kids can ride in Ron's clinics? Yes, Ron is amazing with kids.
- Does Ron take all levels of barrel racers? Yes, because you work one on one with Ron.
- Can I pay over the phone? No, all payments and sign ups have to be on the website.
- When is the final payment do if I only pay a deposit? The final payment is due 12 days before the clinic.
How do you get Ron to do a clinic at your arena or in your town?
We do clinics two ways you can host a clinic or we can host it in your area.
You Host a Clinic~
- You pay Ron's day fee and travel expense fee, the arena fee, insurance and any others cost. You will be in charge of all collection of payments and sign ups. We will provide you with a clinic flyer and help promote.
We Host the Clinic~
- If we host the clinic we just need some direction on what arena to call to book and for you to see if you have 12 people that would want to sign up. We handle booking the of the arena, insurance, promotions, flyers and payments.