Questions about Clinics and Lessons
- How many people can ride in a clinic? He only takes 12 riders. The cost to ride in a clinic is $500.00 per rider.
- Is no limit to the watch & learns? No, there is not. The cost is $150.00 to watch and learn
- If I sign my child up do I have to pay? No, Parents and drivers do not pay to come to the clinic.
- What is the best age for a kid? We like to see kids be at least 13 years of age. We do leave this up to the parents judgment.
- Can I bring my kid for a shorter time? Yes, We know a clinic can be a long day for a young person so you can come later and leave earlier if you need to. (please let us know before the clinic day if you are not staying the entire day)
- Do I get a discount for kids or shorter times at the clinic? No
- If I have to have someone drive me do they have to pay? No, If your husband or wife needs to drive you they do not have to pay.
- Do you get one on one time with Ron? Yes, Lots
- Does he do group drills? No, his clinics are one on one.
- Do I have to have a finish barrel horse for the clinic? No
- Can I take a young horse? Yes, it's up to you.
- Can kids can ride in Ron's clinics? Yes, Ron is amazing with kids.
- Does Ron take all levels of barrel racers? Yes, because you work one on one with Ron.
- Can I pay over the phone? No, all payments and sign ups have to be on the website.
- When is the final payment do if I only pay a deposit? The final payment is due 16 days before the clinic.
How do you get Ron or book A clinic at your arena or in your town?
We do clinics two ways you can host a clinic or we can host it in your area.
Please email Lorinda at firstname.lastname@example.org
You Fully Host a Clinic~
- You pay Ron's day fee and travel expense fee, the arena fee, insurance and any others cost. You will be in charge of all collection of payments and sign ups. We will provide you with a clinic flyer and help promote on our Facebook and eblast list.
- Ron's Day fee is $5000.00 per day plus $1500.00 for travel.
Ron Ralls handles the Clinic~
- We just need direction on what arena to call to book and for you to see if you have 15 people that would want to sign up. We handle booking the of the arena, insurance, promotions, flyers and payments.
- Make a post on social media or phone calls to see if you have 12 to 15 people waiting to attend a Ron Ralls Clinic.
- Pick a date with Lorinda Van Newkirk and the arena you are telling us to book.
- Must have a covered or indoor arena for the clinic.
- Must have use of tractor for the day to drag arena 3 to 5 times.
- Arena fee has to be under $500.00 or less
- Must have bathrooms.
- Need to know if they have a PA and a wireless mic. If they do not Ron will bring his own mic and PA system.
- Must have at least 10 riders out of the 12 or the clinic will be canceled.
- All Ron Ralls clinics are 1 day. Check in is at 7:30 am and the clinic ends at 5pm.
- After date and arena are confirmed a flyer will be made and link posted on the Ron Ralls website to sign up and pay.